Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9!

Feeling good on Day 9 of the Whole30.  I received the book in the mail, "It Starts With Food", written by the creators of the program and started reading...  It all makes a lot of sense.  I am having some carb (cookie, specifically) cravings, but I'm going to have Chris take those to work and that should be done with it.  He ate leftover ice cream cake last night, and I was pretty ok with it (Being on a different couch).  I think I may have lost a couple pounds, but I am waiting until the end of the month to approach the scale...

This AM made a delish breakfast - avocado egg nests... Doesn't work as great as in all the recipes online... the egg fell out a few times and ran all over until I scooped out some xtra avocado and had it sitting on the perfect angle. Served with some fresh hot salsa and cilantro and black coffee of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment